Skip to main content

Archangels Building Power

Image result for the four archangels
The Four Archangels and LUXOR Light

I'm only on the 1st meditation for protection and it's extremely powerful, when I bring in the Christ energy..the feeling of it is like nothing I have ever felt, it feels very smooth, beautiful, with how I can only describe a smooth creamy like texture to the energy, to me this is very different to any other energy's I am used to!  The Angels and the symbol are building power, I have done the med about 3 times now.

Simon.

Three Opportunities to make the Shift!

Now LUXOR Light Ascension offers 3 different ways to take the LUXOR Light Ascension Program
1.  Live in person with ChristinA, Founder and Bringer of LUXOR Light in Egypt at the LUXOR Light Retreat Centre

2. Live-online with ChristinA with all sessions recorded on video so you can watch at a later date.

3. Online received through your email with all sessions voice recorded so you can work at your own pace.

Contact ChristinA now and begin your next exciting phase of your journey!
If you would like to discuss the best way for you, ChristinA is available by Skype calls or Messenger too.

Email: luxorlight@yahoo.com.au 

Website:  www.luxorlightascension.com/ascension-online 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food is Incredible!

At the LUXOR Light Retreat Centre in Luxor Food is Incredible AND Vegetarian! Such a beautiful, magical place!! The staff are wonderful and always smiling, the food is incredible AND vegetarian (thank you, Farag!!), and the energy is just amazing. Loved doing yoga out in the garden with the beautiful mountain view. Christina is such a beautiful soul, so full of love & joy; learned so much from her, and had some very powerful meditations under her guidance. Luxor Light really felt like a second home to me, and I'm hoping to return soon! xoxo Absolutely the most magical place I've ever been to 💜  — at  LUXOR Light Retreat Centre .

Healing with Anubis

Healing with Anubis Hi, Thank you for my healing.  Wow! It was powerful.  I could feel you and I was not able to move.  I was awake but unable to move.  Different to any other healing. I'm so lucky to have you on my path, thank you and oh I loved the fact Anubis is there for me too, I've often felt the connection . Ali C. Would you like to book a Distant Healing Session? Just drop by my website and you will learn a whole lot more about me and the way I work.  I would love to help you find clarity and balance and to help you lift up into the higher frequencies. http://www.luxorlightascension.com/remote-visionary-healing